Commercial tenants have been warned to make sure landlords are insured against acts of terrorism. There has been a sharp rise in the number of landlords opting out of providing cover against terrorist attack as the increased terrorist risk has hiked up insurance premiums. James Wrynne, director at UK & Ireland Insurance Services, advises any business that rents premises to review their cover. He warns: "As well as any loss of trade and building repairs, the tenant may even have to pay rent f
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do