Rural Insurance has reached an agreement to provide members ofFreedom Food, the RSPCA's farm-animal welfare scheme, with a 10% discounton all its standard rates.
The move comes after the insurer said its research highlighted the factthat animal welfare had a direct impact on claims. Now its network of over250 independent brokers will be able to offer significant savings tofarmers in the UK who are members of Freedom Food.
Lance Harvey, managing director of Rural Insurance, explained: "Today'si
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product