Rural Insurance has reached an agreement to provide members ofFreedom Food, the RSPCA's farm-animal welfare scheme, with a 10% discounton all its standard rates.
The move comes after the insurer said its research highlighted the factthat animal welfare had a direct impact on claims. Now its network of over250 independent brokers will be able to offer significant savings tofarmers in the UK who are members of Freedom Food.
Lance Harvey, managing director of Rural Insurance, explained: "Today
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?