Rural Insurance has reached an agreement to provide members ofFreedom Food, the RSPCA's farm-animal welfare scheme, with a 10% discounton all its standard rates.
The move comes after the insurer said its research highlighted the factthat animal welfare had a direct impact on claims. Now its network of over250 independent brokers will be able to offer significant savings tofarmers in the UK who are members of Freedom Food.
Lance Harvey, managing director of Rural Insurance, explained: "Today'si
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups