Hiscox has launched a new corporate website including a "revamped" broker section to improve its communication with clients, brokers and potential recruits.
The website (www.hiscox.com) has more than doubled in content from 300 to 700 pages and features improved navigation. A 'page history' facility now helps users to track their movement around the site, and, according to the insurer, there is also a better search facility.
The revamped broker centre features a new document section, where bro
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel