Hiscox has launched a new corporate website including a "revamped" broker section to improve its communication with clients, brokers and potential recruits.
The website (www.hiscox.com) has more than doubled in content from 300 to 700 pages and features improved navigation. A 'page history' facility now helps users to track their movement around the site, and, according to the insurer, there is also a better search facility.
The revamped broker centre features a new document section, where
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Jade Insurance teams up on health insurance with sports focused My Club