Hiscox has launched a new corporate website including a "revamped" broker section to improve its communication with clients, brokers and potential recruits.
The website (www.hiscox.com) has more than doubled in content from 300 to 700 pages and features improved navigation. A 'page history' facility now helps users to track their movement around the site, and, according to the insurer, there is also a better search facility.
The revamped broker centre features a new document section, where bro
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti