Allianz Cornhill Commercial has launched a risk management pack for brokers to pass to their Allianz Cornhill motor trade customers. The pack offers advice on how to reduce the risks facing all areas of the motor trade business, including fire hazards, health and safety, security, disaster planning, welding precautions and driving at work. It also contains information on the external agents the insurer works in partnership with, including Securikey.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason