Allianz Cornhill Commercial has launched a risk management pack for brokers to pass to their Allianz Cornhill motor trade customers. The pack offers advice on how to reduce the risks facing all areas of the motor trade business, including fire hazards, health and safety, security, disaster planning, welding precautions and driving at work. It also contains information on the external agents the insurer works in partnership with, including Securikey.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups