A new online resource providing insurers and solicitors with instant access to local doctors on a national basis has been launched this month.
Law Doctors Direct.com (LDD) will charge a fixed fee for each medical report, payable to the medical expert, meaning that insurers will no longer have to pay anything other than the true cost of the report; in addition, there will be no mark ups or agency fees involved.
LDD was launched after reports of a spiralling claims culture in the UK and the sign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April