A new online resource providing insurers and solicitors with instant access to local doctors on a national basis has been launched this month.
Law Doctors Direct.com (LDD) will charge a fixed fee for each medical report, payable to the medical expert, meaning that insurers will no longer have to pay anything other than the true cost of the report; in addition, there will be no mark ups or agency fees involved.
LDD was launched after reports of a spiralling claims culture in the UK and the
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Manchester critical of Simply Business’ cyber stance
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress