A new online resource providing insurers and solicitors with instant access to local doctors on a national basis has been launched this month.
Law Doctors Direct.com (LDD) will charge a fixed fee for each medical report, payable to the medical expert, meaning that insurers will no longer have to pay anything other than the true cost of the report; in addition, there will be no mark ups or agency fees involved.
LDD was launched after reports of a spiralling claims culture in the UK and the sign
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five