The winner of this category was credited by the judges for "not sitting on its laurels but instead keeping ahead of the game in more ways than one" in the competitive and fast moving world of e-business.
When InsureandGo was established in 2000, its founders felt that there was a gap in the market for simple travel insurance. The company was also one of the first to go direct and to offer their product online and, because of this, it has grown rapidly alongside the popularity of the internet as a
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do