Groupama has created a dedicated schemes underwriting team, in a bid to reinforce its position in the market as a leading commercial schemes underwriter.
Under the leadership of commercial manager Malcolm Smith, the team will be managed by Nick Cox as assistant technical manager. Mr Cox will oversee the team, which is made up of five members:
- Paul Audsley, Joy Boden and Gethin Pipe will underwrite the schemes;
- Ryan Fuller will be creditor and contingency underwriter;
- Rav Sohal has been
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?