The British Land Company is to install an interactive web-based risk management system across its property portfolio, following a deal with Caerphilly-based risk specialists, National Britannia Group. The system, e-Risk Manager, will allow management to monitor, in real time, compliance with health & safety and environmental legislation and track staff adherence to risk management procedures.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover