The British Land Company is to install an interactive web-based risk management system across its property portfolio, following a deal with Caerphilly-based risk specialists, National Britannia Group. The system, e-Risk Manager, will allow management to monitor, in real time, compliance with health & safety and environmental legislation and track staff adherence to risk management procedures.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future