The British Land Company is to install an interactive web-based risk management system across its property portfolio, following a deal with Caerphilly-based risk specialists, National Britannia Group. The system, e-Risk Manager, will allow management to monitor, in real time, compliance with health & safety and environmental legislation and track staff adherence to risk management procedures.
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business