Brokers with vision and long-term goals can easily provide services online, says the man in charge of putting a Midlands brokerage on the web.
Julian Edwards, head of business development at medium-sized brokerage MCE has been developing the firm's anticipated internet services for 18 months which, from January 2006, will offer customers the ability to make renewals and place new business.
Mr Edwards said one key factor behind the online move was the amount of time that can be saved placing an
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall