Brokers with vision and long-term goals can easily provide services online, says the man in charge of putting a Midlands brokerage on the web.
Julian Edwards, head of business development at medium-sized brokerage MCE has been developing the firm's anticipated internet services for 18 months which, from January 2006, will offer customers the ability to make renewals and place new business.
Mr Edwards said one key factor behind the online move was the amount of time that can be saved placing an
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups