A fraud prevention system from Experian, the global information solutions provider, could help insurers manage the risk of dealing with identity fraud.
Experian's 'Hunter' system enables users to share data on fraudsters across different industry sectors to help prevent fraud. The software automatically checks credit applications against previous applications, using Experian's fraud databases to highlight inconsistencies that may indicate suspicious activity or information.
Nick Mothershaw, pr
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData