A fraud prevention system from Experian, the global information solutions provider, could help insurers manage the risk of dealing with identity fraud.
Experian's 'Hunter' system enables users to share data on fraudsters across different industry sectors to help prevent fraud. The software automatically checks credit applications against previous applications, using Experian's fraud databases to highlight inconsistencies that may indicate suspicious activity or information.
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey