JAMIE SEWELL, TECHNICAL CONSULTANT, THOMAS MILLER RISK MANAGEMENT (TMRM)
I was switched with David Rogers from SBJ Insurance Brokers, which is an independent UK-based broker specialising in placing both speciality and general cover.
The first task of the day involved reviewing information that had been received overnight, or that morning, from SBJ's international networks and was needed to place the day's business. A typical request was for SBJ to obtain cover for a risk that was excluded from
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed