RSA targets flood defences Royal Sun & Alliance (RSA) is to meet with the minister for climate change to drive home concerns over the state of existing flood defences. UK chief executive Bridget McIntyre and property development manager Alan Gairns planned to meet Ian Pearson to highlight the National Audit Office report that revealed that less than half of high-risk flood defences were in optimum condition. The same publication also recommended that the Environment Agency be given an extra £150
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do