Online insurance provider QuoteRack has revealed plans to add a broker-to-broker service to its niche schemes lead-generating facility.
The service will allow insurance brokers to both buy and re-sell insurance leads that they cannot manage to other brokers using the system.
Peter Skinner, sales director at Omnix, the parent company of QuoteRack, said: "We have several niche schemes on the system. After completing a proposal form, the customer's risk information is electronically sent to an insura
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers