The pet insurance sector has developed relatively quickly in recent years. It has seen the emergence of new providers, as well as new launches from established insurers. However, some question whether the array of products available has actually confused customers.
Much of the uncertainty appears to centre on what is covered and how claims are paid. In 2004, Defaqto published a report identifying areas where pet insurance policyholders were potentially at risk. These included having less cove
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April