As part of its ongoing commitment to working in partnership with intermediaries, Standard Life Healthcare worked on a pilot scheme with three specialists last year. This pilot aimed to develop an online servicing facility that would deliver real benefits in terms of saving them both time and money. Available through the Standard Life Group's dedicated secure intermediary extranet, the IFAzone, it was designed to transform the way intermediaries do business with the company - by making admini
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Is the talent pool drying up?