Just over a year has gone by since independent financial advisers(IFAs) were required by law to comply with Financial Services Authority(FSA) regulation, and, already, more and more IFAs are finding greatdifficulty in obtaining compliant professional indemnity (PI)insurance.
PI insurers are battening down the hatches against a potential wave ofclaims from buyers of poorly performing investment products, in the faceof a regulatory climate that does nothing to cool down the rising fever oflitig
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData