1. Premium handled is the approximate amount of eligible business, to the nearest £1m, handled by the broker as at 30 June 2006. It includes the annualised premium of any business recently acquired.
2. Eligible business is UK-based commercial and retail business excluding private medical insurance, wholesale and business obtained from other brokers.
3. Eligible brokers are brokers dealing direct with clients with more than 50% being commercial; it excludes international and personal lines brok
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017