1. Premium handled is the approximate amount of eligible business, to the nearest £1m, handled by the broker as at 30 June 2006. It includes the annualised premium of any business recently acquired.
2. Eligible business is UK-based commercial and retail business excluding private medical insurance, wholesale and business obtained from other brokers.
3. Eligible brokers are brokers dealing direct with clients with more than 50% being commercial; it excludes international and personal lines brok
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints