From holidays and furniture to insurance and advice, it seems that people are determined to get what they want at the price they want. This obviously brings particular pressures to bear for UK companies, especially for the manufacturing and distribution sectors. The nature of the global economy has made it possible for UK companies to import consumer products from countries where labour and material costs are significantly lower - and where one or a handful of companies go, others must follow to
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed