As the fastest-growing personal lines insurer in the UK, Esure believes it knows a great deal about achieving successful results at speed. Founded by Peter Wood as a joint venture with the Halifax Bank of Scotland (HBOS), Esure is an authorised personal lines insurer and sells a range of private insurance services direct to mainland UK customers, predominantly via the internet but also through three state-of-the-art call centres.
Early in 2005, Esure decided to launch a new car insurance serv
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed