Personal injury claims are expected to increase by almost 20% over the next two years, according to 45% of personal injury lawyers.
In a survey of 100 lawyers operating in the sector, consultancy Grant Thornton found the other 55% expected claims to stay the same, despite the Government's Compensation Bill, which aims to tackle Britain's growing compensation culture.
The report, carried out by its Forensic and Investigation Services practice, found that 55% of those surveyed believe the Govern
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData