Personal injury claims are expected to increase by almost 20% over the next two years, according to 45% of personal injury lawyers.
In a survey of 100 lawyers operating in the sector, consultancy Grant Thornton found the other 55% expected claims to stay the same, despite the Government's Compensation Bill, which aims to tackle Britain's growing compensation culture.
The report, carried out by its Forensic and Investigation Services practice, found that 55% of those surveyed believe the Govern
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017