Personal injury claims are expected to increase by almost 20% over the next two years, according to 45% of personal injury lawyers.
In a survey of 100 lawyers operating in the sector, consultancy Grant Thornton found the other 55% expected claims to stay the same, despite the Government's Compensation Bill, which aims to tackle Britain's growing compensation culture.
The report, carried out by its Forensic and Investigation Services practice, found that 55% of those surveyed believe the
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Top 100 2018 - Bandings
- Dye points to pricing changes following claims inflation
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- At the crossroads: Changes at RSA, Aviva and Ageas add to market uncertainty