Energy mutual Aegis has partnered with Hiscox to offer its 400-plus power and utility members access to Hiscox's Privacy Protection Policy. The scheme, which protects companies against privacy and confidentiality risks, will cover up to $25m (£16.4m) for liabilities arising from data loss and breaches of privacy, both electronic and non-electronic. It will also cover notification costs to affected people.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016