Energy mutual Aegis has partnered with Hiscox to offer its 400-plus power and utility members access to Hiscox's Privacy Protection Policy. The scheme, which protects companies against privacy and confidentiality risks, will cover up to $25m (£16.4m) for liabilities arising from data loss and breaches of privacy, both electronic and non-electronic. It will also cover notification costs to affected people.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel