Energy mutual Aegis has partnered with Hiscox to offer its 400-plus power and utility members access to Hiscox's Privacy Protection Policy. The scheme, which protects companies against privacy and confidentiality risks, will cover up to $25m (£16.4m) for liabilities arising from data loss and breaches of privacy, both electronic and non-electronic. It will also cover notification costs to affected people.
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure