Rock Insurance has launched a business travel insurance policy. The policy, underwritten by Mondial Assistance, will enable companies to cover all travelling staff for one annual premium payment based on an estimated annual travel pattern. In addition, the policy will provide cover for business travellers, including early return for any business reason, staff replacement, cost of a replacement trip, loss of frequent flyer points and 'bumped' flights. The travel insurance will also cover poli
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData