"Is it that time already?" is often quoted as a humorous epitaph, but it must also sum up how the Association of British Insurers (ABI) feels about reviewing its Statement of Best Practice for critical illness. With a mandate to review its work in this area every three years, 2009 will see the ABI pick over the bones of what it had previously laid down in 2006 and, despite the goodwill with which that work was greeted, there are a number of areas where the market would like to see further change
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed