Allianz Cornhill has announced a major structural change in the way it will handle claims in the future, with a view to improving service delivery and becoming technically excellent within the claims field.
After a 12-month review of the claims-handling processes, the insurer is to establish six specialist claims handling teams which will reduce the number of existing claims offices from 12 to seven. This change in strategy will affect 82 jobs in the company's current claims operation.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Is the talent pool drying up?