Allianz Cornhill has announced a major structural change in the way it will handle claims in the future, with a view to improving service delivery and becoming technically excellent within the claims field.
After a 12-month review of the claims-handling processes, the insurer is to establish six specialist claims handling teams which will reduce the number of existing claims offices from 12 to seven. This change in strategy will affect 82 jobs in the company's current claims operation.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future