Allianz Cornhill has announced a major structural change in the way it will handle claims in the future, with a view to improving service delivery and becoming technically excellent within the claims field.
After a 12-month review of the claims-handling processes, the insurer is to establish six specialist claims handling teams which will reduce the number of existing claims offices from 12 to seven. This change in strategy will affect 82 jobs in the company's current claims operation.
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey