Long-term healthcare is the employee benefit of the future, according to an independent care adviser.
Grace Consulting, a founding member of the Association of Independent Care Advisers, has asked insurance brokers to raise the topic of long-term healthcare with their clients through existing employee benefits.
Chris Cain, director at Grace Consulting, said: "Long-term healthcare has traditionally been perceived as a tricky proposition to take to market, but we see it as a real benefit if the
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018