Long-term healthcare is the employee benefit of the future, according to an independent care adviser.
Grace Consulting, a founding member of the Association of Independent Care Advisers, has asked insurance brokers to raise the topic of long-term healthcare with their clients through existing employee benefits.
Chris Cain, director at Grace Consulting, said: "Long-term healthcare has traditionally been perceived as a tricky proposition to take to market, but we see it as a real benefit if the prop
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed