Long-term healthcare is the employee benefit of the future, according to an independent care adviser.
Grace Consulting, a founding member of the Association of Independent Care Advisers, has asked insurance brokers to raise the topic of long-term healthcare with their clients through existing employee benefits.
Chris Cain, director at Grace Consulting, said: "Long-term healthcare has traditionally been perceived as a tricky proposition to take to market, but we see it as a real benefit if the prop
- CMA to investigate aggregator over “strong concerns” on insurer relationships
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Former Aviva CEO Patrick Snowball joins Sabre board
- PIB buys specialist charity MGA aQmen Holdings
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Innovation brings its own rewards