Sponsored by Primary.
The judges said Barnett & Barnett, winner of the Risk Management Initiative of the Year category, showed "clear vision" and good knowledge of its markets and competitors. The judges were also impressed with the way the winner invested in training and made an excellent return on its investment.
Barnett & Barnett identified in 2002 that its major weakness in competing with the big players was its lack of risk management capability - so it put in place a two-year plan to off
- CMA to investigate aggregator over “strong concerns” on insurer relationships
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Former Aviva CEO Patrick Snowball joins Sabre board
- PIB buys specialist charity MGA aQmen Holdings
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Innovation brings its own rewards