Sponsored by Primary.
The judges said Barnett & Barnett, winner of the Risk Management Initiative of the Year category, showed "clear vision" and good knowledge of its markets and competitors. The judges were also impressed with the way the winner invested in training and made an excellent return on its investment.
Barnett & Barnett identified in 2002 that its major weakness in competing with the big players was its lack of risk management capability - so it put in place a two-year plan to off
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa