Sponsored by Primary.
The judges said Barnett & Barnett, winner of the Risk Management Initiative of the Year category, showed "clear vision" and good knowledge of its markets and competitors. The judges were also impressed with the way the winner invested in training and made an excellent return on its investment.
Barnett & Barnett identified in 2002 that its major weakness in competing with the big players was its lack of risk management capability - so it put in place a two-year plan to
- Gallagher buys Pavey Group
- Professional indemnity rates set to harden
- Fusion sports team moves into Geo Specialty after Ardonagh sale
- Opinion: Peter Cullum on the value of consolidation
- Brightside targeting £250m GWP within five years
- Aviva aims to disrupt the market with new subscription-style product
- The Blog Spot: Solving dual pricing with three figures