Childcare insurance specialist Morton Michel has introduced a motor insurance policy for childcare providers. The policy will automatically allow insureds to use a vehicle in connection with their childcare business. The scheme was launched because childcare providers often found that their motor insurance was invalid if they carried children in their car as part of their working day. Underwritten by QBE, the cover will include business use for childcare activities.
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed