Childcare insurance specialist Morton Michel has introduced a motor insurance policy for childcare providers. The policy will automatically allow insureds to use a vehicle in connection with their childcare business. The scheme was launched because childcare providers often found that their motor insurance was invalid if they carried children in their car as part of their working day. Underwritten by QBE, the cover will include business use for childcare activities.
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks