Childcare insurance specialist Morton Michel has introduced a motor insurance policy for childcare providers. The policy will automatically allow insureds to use a vehicle in connection with their childcare business. The scheme was launched because childcare providers often found that their motor insurance was invalid if they carried children in their car as part of their working day. Underwritten by QBE, the cover will include business use for childcare activities.
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed