To call the assistance sector a 'sector' in the truest sense of the word is a bit of an anomaly, such is the diversity of the firms operating within it and the services that they provide. Travel, leisure, motor and accommodation assistance are supplied through a core of major players and a plethora of smaller, more specialised providers.
Within these main areas, assistance companies are branching out into a disparate range of service provisions to get ahead in an increasingly competitive
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?