Royal & Sun Alliance (RSA) has earmarked liability and bodily injury claims for the next phase of its claims business overhaul.
Rod Kitchen, UK claims director, RSA, said he hoped to introduce a "radical programme" for liability and bodily injury with pilots expected early in the new year.
He said: "This is a key area for all companies as the spends on ongoing costs are higher than payments to the party.
"We need to be more proactive with these claims and to move from being a claims settling
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Manchester critical of Simply Business’ cyber stance
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress