Royal & Sun Alliance (RSA) has earmarked liability and bodily injury claims for the next phase of its claims business overhaul.
Rod Kitchen, UK claims director, RSA, said he hoped to introduce a "radical programme" for liability and bodily injury with pilots expected early in the new year.
He said: "This is a key area for all companies as the spends on ongoing costs are higher than payments to the party.
"We need to be more proactive with these claims and to move from being a claims settling co
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five