Royal & Sun Alliance (RSA) has earmarked liability and bodily injury claims for the next phase of its claims business overhaul.
Rod Kitchen, UK claims director, RSA, said he hoped to introduce a "radical programme" for liability and bodily injury with pilots expected early in the new year.
He said: "This is a key area for all companies as the spends on ongoing costs are higher than payments to the party.
"We need to be more proactive with these claims and to move from being a claims settling co
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April