Specialist insurer Hiscox and broker Allison & Partners have teamed up to launch INSPIRE, an underwriting division specialising in professional insurances for UK and European small to medium-sized enterprise businesses. INSPIRE, part of Allison & Partners with capacity provided by Hiscox, will be based in both the broker's London and Essex offices, and its products will be made available both via brokers and direct to the customer. The launch follows Hiscox's 2007 acquisition of 49% of Allison &
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData