Restoration company Rainbow International has found a way to establish toxic mould levels to help insurers fight litigation. The new technology can calculate bacterial and fungal counts during the cleaning and restoration process in buildings that have suffered flood or fire damage. Bob Spencer, national training manager at Rainbow International, said: "We can supply insurers with before and after levels of toxic mould. This could reduce litigation as it gives them a proof of cleanliness sta
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April