Ultimate Commercial Handling is an independent insurance intermediary. Set up in 2000, the brokerage offers a range of services to commercial clients. A very small percentage of their business is personal lines insurance.
Ultimate Commercial Handling's focus was on using an online system that produced a wide range of instant and competitive quotations. In addition, the brokerage wanted fast online cover and to be able to process mid-term adjustments, renewals and claims online.
In the past,
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties