Ultimate Commercial Handling is an independent insurance intermediary. Set up in 2000, the brokerage offers a range of services to commercial clients. A very small percentage of their business is personal lines insurance.
Ultimate Commercial Handling's focus was on using an online system that produced a wide range of instant and competitive quotations. In addition, the brokerage wanted fast online cover and to be able to process mid-term adjustments, renewals and claims online.
In the past, se
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks