Ultimate Commercial Handling is an independent insurance intermediary. Set up in 2000, the brokerage offers a range of services to commercial clients. A very small percentage of their business is personal lines insurance.
Ultimate Commercial Handling's focus was on using an online system that produced a wide range of instant and competitive quotations. In addition, the brokerage wanted fast online cover and to be able to process mid-term adjustments, renewals and claims online.
In the past, se
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies