Schools are failing to install sprinkler systems despite a massive increase in the number of large fires in schools last year.
According to the latest figures released by Zurich Municipal, the number of large fires causing "significant" damage to schools has increased by more than half (55%) over the last year.
Yet, alarmingly, only 150 out of 28,000 schools have been fitted with sprinkler systems. This has led Zurich Municipal to renew its call for sprinklers to be made compulsory in all new
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel