Schools are failing to install sprinkler systems despite a massive increase in the number of large fires in schools last year.
According to the latest figures released by Zurich Municipal, the number of large fires causing "significant" damage to schools has increased by more than half (55%) over the last year.
Yet, alarmingly, only 150 out of 28,000 schools have been fitted with sprinkler systems. This has led Zurich Municipal to renew its call for sprinklers to be made compulsory in all new
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti