Allianz Cornhill plans to handle non-injury motor claims across a smaller number of offices in what it describes as a move to improve customer service. The processing of such claims will be phased out at Glasgow, Leeds and Manchester starting in the autumn. Leeds and Manchester claims will transfer into the Birmingham office while Glasgow claims will be handled at Milton Keynes. Those offices will continue to handle other claims, and the 26 staff affected will be offered relocation.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m