Allianz Cornhill plans to handle non-injury motor claims across a smaller number of offices in what it describes as a move to improve customer service. The processing of such claims will be phased out at Glasgow, Leeds and Manchester starting in the autumn. Leeds and Manchester claims will transfer into the Birmingham office while Glasgow claims will be handled at Milton Keynes. Those offices will continue to handle other claims, and the 26 staff affected will be offered relocation.
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April