Allianz Cornhill plans to handle non-injury motor claims across a smaller number of offices in what it describes as a move to improve customer service. The processing of such claims will be phased out at Glasgow, Leeds and Manchester starting in the autumn. Leeds and Manchester claims will transfer into the Birmingham office while Glasgow claims will be handled at Milton Keynes. Those offices will continue to handle other claims, and the 26 staff affected will be offered relocation.
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey