Brokers should focus on a more targeted approach to product design and pricing in the payment protection insurance (PPI) market, according to Cassidy Davis Insurance.
The insurer has welcomed the Financial Services Authority's (FSA) Sale of Payment Protection Thematic Update, which has drawn attention to an apparent lack of product development to ensure PPI cover is designed to meet the needs of customers.
Chris Biles, deputy syndicate underwriter of Syndicate 5820 at Cassidy Davis at Lloyd's,
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel