Brokers should focus on a more targeted approach to product design and pricing in the payment protection insurance (PPI) market, according to Cassidy Davis Insurance.
The insurer has welcomed the Financial Services Authority's (FSA) Sale of Payment Protection Thematic Update, which has drawn attention to an apparent lack of product development to ensure PPI cover is designed to meet the needs of customers.
Chris Biles, deputy syndicate underwriter of Syndicate 5820 at Cassidy Davis at Lloyd's,
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?