Some insurers, in support of measures against uninsured drivers, want driving other cars (DOC) removed. Others argue that better policing need not mean the trampling of consumer rights, and that removal of DOC would create more confusion.
Battening down after a squall of mixed press comment, the market is now hesitant to act rashly over DOC. The period allowed for reflection may be short, however, as the weight of governmental pressure may become heavier.
What are the market's options, if any,
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers