Travel insurer Columbus Direct has moved into the home and motor sectors with the message, "We won't sell our own policies". Columbus said it would offer advice over the phone on policies from more than 20 of the UK's leading insurance companies, and that it would provide consumers with an alternative to the growing online price comparison market.
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business