Travel insurer Columbus Direct has moved into the home and motor sectors with the message, "We won't sell our own policies". Columbus said it would offer advice over the phone on policies from more than 20 of the UK's leading insurance companies, and that it would provide consumers with an alternative to the growing online price comparison market.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Is the talent pool drying up?