Groupama Insurances has launched two initiatives for brokers targeting the small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) sector. A new risk management guide is being issued by the insurer to all new SME policyholders, designed to enable brokers to provide practical information on how to identify and control risk. The insurer has also teamed up with Risktop in an initiative to help provide businesses with advice and hands-on assistance in implementing risk improvements resulting from an insurance s
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed