SmithGreenfield and Axa Art have launched a new initiative to support The Art Fund, an art charity in the UK. With every policy purchased through SmithGreenfield by a fund member, the two companies will donate 10% of the policy premium to the fund. Bonhams will also participate and donate 10% of valuation fees when a valuation is necessary. David Barrie of The Art Fund commented: "At a time when museum budgets for collecting are tight or non-existent and art pieces are rising at an incredible ra
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData