Hiscox's online trading service, INS-cribe, has hit the 15,000 policy mark for professional and commercial policies issued.
INScribe, which was launched in January 2006, was designed for brokers to quote and bind policies for customers through a web-based automated real-time platform. Using a unique password, the broker answers a question set and, if the data presents a clean risk, they can bind the policy straightaway.
Gary Head, professions underwriting dir-ector at Hiscox, said that
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners