Hiscox's online trading service, INS-cribe, has hit the 15,000 policy mark for professional and commercial policies issued.
INScribe, which was launched in January 2006, was designed for brokers to quote and bind policies for customers through a web-based automated real-time platform. Using a unique password, the broker answers a question set and, if the data presents a clean risk, they can bind the policy straightaway.
Gary Head, professions underwriting dir-ector at Hiscox, said that INScrib
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall