Hiscox's online trading service, INS-cribe, has hit the 15,000 policy mark for professional and commercial policies issued.
INScribe, which was launched in January 2006, was designed for brokers to quote and bind policies for customers through a web-based automated real-time platform. Using a unique password, the broker answers a question set and, if the data presents a clean risk, they can bind the policy straightaway.
Gary Head, professions underwriting dir-ector at Hiscox, said that INScrib
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups