The general insurance intermediary deadline for authorisation by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) is creeping ever closer and it will be no time before the January deadline arrives. The FSA has promised that it will process as many applications as possible but also has to temper speed with quality.
As Insurance Age went to press, the FSA reported that by 3 September it had received 6,822 registrations from the mortgage sector to obtain an application pack and 3,950 applications for auth
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData