Seven major insurers, all the leading insurance software houses and approaching 2,000 intermediaries are now behind the imarket project. Considering the industry's diversity and the technical hurdles, it has progressed at an impressive pace. This year has seen the launch of: a new information web site for brokers; the completion of systems integration between Acturis and Groupama, Allianz Cornhill, Axa and Norwich Union; several new commercial product offerings and its first full-cycle
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?