ALG Software has upgraded its Enterprise Performance Optimisation (EPO) suite designed to enable companies to take advantage of its analytical activity-based management tool across larger volumes of transaction data than previously possible. The new solution is designed to allow large companies to carry out complex profitability and costing analysis into millions of customers and product lines.
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- SEIB eyeing buys to support ongoing organic growth