The plethora of television home make-over shows has had its impact - the UK is a nation of DIYers, eager to add that extra something to their homes and then cash in on their newly increased value.
What has become clear, however, is that while one in five UK residents admit to having been inspired to undertake work at home, not many are thinking through the insurance implications.
Earlier this year, Privilege Home Insurance carried out a survey that showed the inflated values of UK homes are no
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022