The Association of British Insurers (ABI) has teamed up with insurer RSA and broker Marsh in a bid to improve access to home-contents insurance in the north-east of England.
The scheme, Insurance with Rent, can be used by tenants of local authorities and housing associations to access affordable insurance paid alongside their rent, either weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
The ABI said the aim of the scheme was to bring together expertise from the insurance, housing and local government sectors to sh
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Turnover grows for Stackhouse Poland
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- Hyperion plans stake sale, reports say