The Association of British Insurers (ABI) has teamed up with insurer RSA and broker Marsh in a bid to improve access to home-contents insurance in the north-east of England.
The scheme, Insurance with Rent, can be used by tenants of local authorities and housing associations to access affordable insurance paid alongside their rent, either weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
The ABI said the aim of the scheme was to bring together expertise from the insurance, housing and local government sectors to
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties