Pace Ward, a predominantly commercial broker, specialising in prestige and performance cars and affinity schemes, made the decision 18 months ago to review its IT system. The main aim being to accommodate future growth and a number of potential acquisitions.
Now live with OASys, Misys' complete Windows quotation and back-office administration system, the company is seeing a return on its investment.
Company director, Jeremy Pace, explains: "At Pace Ward, we have always invested in IT to
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?