Pace Ward, a predominantly commercial broker, specialising in prestige and performance cars and affinity schemes, made the decision 18 months ago to review its IT system. The main aim being to accommodate future growth and a number of potential acquisitions.
Now live with OASys, Misys' complete Windows quotation and back-office administration system, the company is seeing a return on its investment.
Company director, Jeremy Pace, explains: "At Pace Ward, we have always invested in IT to stream
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal