Pace Ward, a predominantly commercial broker, specialising in prestige and performance cars and affinity schemes, made the decision 18 months ago to review its IT system. The main aim being to accommodate future growth and a number of potential acquisitions.
Now live with OASys, Misys' complete Windows quotation and back-office administration system, the company is seeing a return on its investment.
Company director, Jeremy Pace, explains: "At Pace Ward, we have always invested in IT to stream
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m