Ace European has launched an insurance solution for UK renewable energy producers and providers in a single policy.
Ace Renewable Energy will provide cover across a broad scope of renewable energy risks. Cover will be provided for more established areas of renewable energy such as wind power, as well as for complex risks, including waste to energy, waste management and the production of biofuels.
According to the insurer, its focus will be on an early, risk-management-driven involvement in the
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income
- Marsh’s head of operations in Scotland Iain Henry departs
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure