Ace European has launched an insurance solution for UK renewable energy producers and providers in a single policy.
Ace Renewable Energy will provide cover across a broad scope of renewable energy risks. Cover will be provided for more established areas of renewable energy such as wind power, as well as for complex risks, including waste to energy, waste management and the production of biofuels.
According to the insurer, its focus will be on an early, risk-management-driven involvement in the
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do