Ace European has launched an insurance solution for UK renewable energy producers and providers in a single policy.
Ace Renewable Energy will provide cover across a broad scope of renewable energy risks. Cover will be provided for more established areas of renewable energy such as wind power, as well as for complex risks, including waste to energy, waste management and the production of biofuels.
According to the insurer, its focus will be on an early, risk-management-driven involvement in the
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018