AIG Europe (UK) has launched a new disaster recovery service for holders of its commercial material damage and business interruption policies. The new service is designed to assist recovery should offices suffer severe damage after a disaster, offering relocation to fully equipped local facilities. Chris Waterman, senior vice president at the insurer, said the vast majority of British businesses could not afford a 24-hour disaster recovery centre and neglect recovery plans.
- A new law could
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017