A year on from Professor Greenaway's report seems a good time to take stock on what progress has been made and what further action is still needed.
Following extensive discussions with our members, the Association of British Insurers (ABI) warmly welcomed the report's vision for discouraging and tackling uninsured driving.
Greenaway rightly identified that there was no magic bullet to tackle this problem and that a package of measures needed to be introduced by all the main parties working tog
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Turnover grows for Stackhouse Poland
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- Hyperion plans stake sale, reports say