A year on from Professor Greenaway's report seems a good time to take stock on what progress has been made and what further action is still needed.
Following extensive discussions with our members, the Association of British Insurers (ABI) warmly welcomed the report's vision for discouraging and tackling uninsured driving.
Greenaway rightly identified that there was no magic bullet to tackle this problem and that a package of measures needed to be introduced by all the main parties working tog
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies