A year on from Professor Greenaway's report seems a good time to take stock on what progress has been made and what further action is still needed.
Following extensive discussions with our members, the Association of British Insurers (ABI) warmly welcomed the report's vision for discouraging and tackling uninsured driving.
Greenaway rightly identified that there was no magic bullet to tackle this problem and that a package of measures needed to be introduced by all the main parties working
- Gallagher buys Pavey Group
- Professional indemnity rates set to harden
- Fusion sports team moves into Geo Specialty after Ardonagh sale
- Opinion: Peter Cullum on the value of consolidation
- Brightside targeting £250m GWP within five years
- Aviva aims to disrupt the market with new subscription-style product
- The Blog Spot: Solving dual pricing with three figures