In order to generate new business in an increasingly tough market, brokers like Grove and Dean, specialists in private motor insurance, are looking to the internet and developing their web presence.
Broking firm director, Damian Collett, believes the ability to offer online quotes has enabled them to compete against direct writers and other non-intermediary players and has improved service for existing clients.
Grove and Dean is a family run business employing 100 staff at its offices in Hornc
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies