In order to generate new business in an increasingly tough market, brokers like Grove and Dean, specialists in private motor insurance, are looking to the internet and developing their web presence.
Broking firm director, Damian Collett, believes the ability to offer online quotes has enabled them to compete against direct writers and other non-intermediary players and has improved service for existing clients.
Grove and Dean is a family run business employing 100 staff at its offices in
- Gallagher buys Pavey Group
- Professional indemnity rates set to harden
- Fusion sports team moves into Geo Specialty after Ardonagh sale
- Aviva aims to disrupt the market with new subscription-style product
- Opinion: Peter Cullum on the value of consolidation
- Brightside targeting £250m GWP within five years
- The Blog Spot: Solving dual pricing with three figures