In order to generate new business in an increasingly tough market, brokers like Grove and Dean, specialists in private motor insurance, are looking to the internet and developing their web presence.
Broking firm director, Damian Collett, believes the ability to offer online quotes has enabled them to compete against direct writers and other non-intermediary players and has improved service for existing clients.
Grove and Dean is a family run business employing 100 staff at its offices in Hornc
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Turnover grows for Stackhouse Poland
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- Hyperion plans stake sale, reports say